Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bagged Lunches

Each student holds a special place in my heart for various reasons. I remember them for years for their comments, pictures, jokes, athleticism, etc.

This student is only in 7th grade, but she already has a place in my heart. She has been in my life for 2 years now. Sarah was the manager of my basketball team her 6th grade year and was a standout on the court for me this year.

I even made her a captain this year. I've never had a 7th grade captain; it's a big responsibility!

One day Sarah was eating a lovely lunch her mother had packed her. It was full of goodies! Since seeing it she has packed me a brown bag lunch at least once a week. I love seeing her walk down the hall with her special delivery. She brings joy to my life.

Thank you, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment